Friday, 26 August 2016

Patty & Bun

In July I headed down to London to meet my brother to have some belated birthday celebrations.

He'd managed to get me a present that gave him some serious 'brother points'.

No, it wasn't to take me to Patty & Bun (despite how much I love the place). It was to take me to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!! 

When he told me that's what we would be doing, I definitely underestimated just how lucky he and I were to have the tickets (considering some people sit in a ticket queue online that is over 100,000 people long).

First thing to do though when you get to London is find somewhere to eat! 


I had heard about Patty & Bun through The Londoner's blog. 

So when I turned a corner from the theater to see Patty & Bun's glowing red sign, I didn't particularly care it was only 11:45am, burgers were what we were having! 





Honeycomb and clotted cream milkshakes were first up! 


If only the glass was bigger because, I don't know about my brother but, I could have kept going! 


Not long after, the burgers arrived. 

*Hands my brother the camera to get a money shot of the burger being opened*



Just LOOK at that cheese from this 'ARI GOLD' cheeseburger. 


Thank God no more pictures were taken because things got very messy, very quickly. 

Sauce down my chin, possibly even some on my leg, all ended with a lot of finger licking and belt loosening. 

It's definitely one of the best options when looking for something to eat close to the Palace theater. 


     And if you haven't seen this show yet, but are a huge fan, you absolutely MUST try to get a ticket. 


It blew all of my expectations out of the water. 

Every single illusion was done seamlessly. It was simply incredible!  

No comments :

Post a Comment