Thursday, 10 March 2016

Try Thai

My 22nd birthday was coming up and in true Georgina Hallgate style, I wanted to make the celebrations last over 2 weeks. 

They started with an afternoon visit from my Mum, Dad and brothers. 

We headed to the Botanist on Deansgate before the meal because I wanted to show them just one place on a long list of pretty cocktail bars in Manchester. 




We soon headed to Try Thai because I was eager to see what the hype was all about. 

For a good three years I've had A LOT of people recommend this place to me. 


It's tucked away within Manchester's China Town and you'd miss it if you weren't looking. 




Being a family that love Thai food we ordered two set menus (the rose and sunflower I believe). 






It is absolutely worth a go if you live in or around Manchester but don't go out of your way to visit Try Thai if you're new. There's better places to eat in the city. 

No comments :

Post a Comment