Wednesday, 14 October 2015

*Assignment*

Sorry to interrupt my travelling and food posts with a University assignment but this is important.

I am undertaking a module during my final year called Digital Social Media Marketing Communications. It's only our third week of the year and we've already been set an SEO challenge.

And who doesn't love a challenge?

My team's aim is to get as high as possible on the Google search rankings for DSMMCM1516. 

To do this I'm going to ensure we get high volumes of traffic to our agency site (set up for the module assignment), create inbound links and also write regular and genuine content to the site.

We've been promised a prize if we win and I'm  hoping it's not just a pint...

Please excuse our agency site for the next couple of days.. it is under construction! 

No comments :

Post a Comment